Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Waaagh! On



With the release of the 7th edition Ork codex. I'm starting a journey to come up with Ork armies that will be fun to play and competitive.

Orks were my first army when I started in 5th edition.  From the humble beginnings wrought of the Assault on Black Reach set, I've amassed around 6,000 points of Orks.  I'll show off painted models as I get the opportunity, but I want to start with reviewing the new codex.

My purpose will be to do so with an eye towards looking to see what works rather lamenting any losses.  We're not going back to the 4th edition codex and it's unlikely that GW is going to issue any sort of FAQ to fix any glaring issues (oops... we meant for Painboys to be a slot-less HQ choice).

With that in mind it's time to get our Waaagh On and get to choppin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment